It is important that you understand what contributes to an explainer video’s success. These components are essential to get excellent results from your explainer video.
- Objective – Know your target audience, define your goals and think about how you want your viewers to feel. An explainer video is designed to trigger an intended result.
- Concept – Define the process or the outline and highlights, visual style, colour, tone and call to action of the video. Match the tone, colour and visual style of the video with your brand.
- Storyboard – It should be a rough visualization of your script. Starting with a creative storyboard helps you think about your business at a high level and makes you define what really matters.
- Script – This is the most important part of the video. Keep the content light, basic, and simple. The goal of the script is to convince people through words. The script must be very concise, it needs to captivate and provoke the viewers to take action.
- Characters – Characters must be likeable, someone to whom your audience can easily relate. The age, clothing style and facial expressions of the characters can all help to create a strong connection.
- Voiceover – Pick a compatible voiceover for your brand.
- Background music – Music makes everything lively. Pick the right music to add nuance into the overall feel of an explainer video and amplify how viewers will react to it. It has to be ‘in the loop’ with the script and visuals of the video. Music can evoke all types of emotions, and it has the ability to set the tone and pace of your explainer.
- Animation – Amazing visuals catch the viewers’ eyes. Make your video visually stunning. There are many types of animated explainer videos to choose from. Choosing the best one for you depends on what styles and functionality you are planning to achieve. Visuals should complement the message. In order to stand out, your video needs to have a signature look and visually pleasing animation.
- Call to action – This will help you get higher conversions. It can be either a phone number, an email address or a landing page to give your viewers a little nudge towards the direction you want them to go.
To wrap everything up, use these elements to put together a powerful explainer video that will captivate, educate, and convert your audience. Making the best explainer video means that you have to take the perfect components and place them right for your video to work wonders.